My love of photography started at a young age when I discovered National Geographic magazines. My dream was to travel the world and take photos.
When thinking of family members who have gone on before me, I've realized the true importance of friends and family photos. I knew then that I would spend the rest of my life capturing portraits and family milestones.
- Family means everything to me.
- We have two sons and they will play for the Oilers one day.
- We have a dog, his name is Monty and he's a Miniature Pinscher.
- My wife Jackie could eat soup for every meal.
- I have only tried coffee once.
- We have trekked to see wild Mountain Gorillas in Uganda.
- As you can tell by our photo I am a huge Simpsons fanatic.
We met while we were teaching English in China. Jackie and I believe in romance and I like to represent that in our photographs.
Every wedding we photograph is an honour that we are extremely proud of. For most people their wedding is the most important day in their life, and we get to document this incredible day for people. Does it get any better than that?