My love of photography started at a young age when I discovered National Geographic magazines. My dream was to travel the world and take photos. I was lucky enough to make that dream come true. I met my wife while teaching English in China and together we have traveled to many countries and have had countless adventures, with my camera by my side.
I've realized the true importance of a photo is not just capturing a moment but more importantly, a memory.
- Family means everything to me.
- We have two sons and they will play for the Oilers one day.
- We have a dog, his name is Monty and he's a Miniature Pinscher.
- My wife, Jackie, could eat soup for every meal.
- I have only tried coffee once.
- We have trekked to see wild mountain gorillas in Uganda.
- As you can tell by our family photo I am a huge Simpsons fan
Every wedding we photograph is an honour that we are extremely proud of. For most people their wedding is the most important day in their life, and we get to document this incredible day for people. Does it get any better than that?