My love of photography started at a young age when I discovered National Geographic magazines. My dream was to travel the world and take photos.
When thinking of family members who have gone on before me, I've realized the true importance of friends and family photos. I knew then that I would spend the rest of my life capturing portraits and family milestones.
My artistic side blossomed with drawing and painting. To be honest I wasn't really into photography until I met Darcy. When I started learning about light, I was so excited because it was very similar to painting. I would start with a vision of how I would want my photograph to look, and then use the camera as my paint brush to achieve it.
- Darcy is an Edmonton Oilers fan through good times and bad.
- Jackie has seen Pearl Jam in concert 10 times.
- Family means everything to us, and we both have huge families.
- Our sons name's are Caleb and Marcus and they will play for the Oilers one day.
- We have 2 dogs, Monty and Ryder.
- Jackie could eat soup for every meal.
- Darcy has only tried coffee once.
- We have trekked to see wild Mountain Gorillas in Uganda.
We're thrilled to work together and feel lucky to have created a team who shares similar passions and who work together to create amazing photographs. We met while we were teaching English in China. Jackie and I believe in romance and we represent that in our photographs.
Every wedding we photograph is an honour that we are extremely proud of. For most people their wedding is the most important day in their life, and we get to document this incredible day for people. Does it get any better than that?