1. The Fantasyland Hotel can accommodate whatever size of wedding you are having. From 10 people all the way up to 600. This ballroom is like no other wedding venue in Edmonton. The chandelier in the Grand Ballroom helps us as wedding photographers capture such incredible images.
2. One of the best reasons to book your wedding at Fantasyland Hotel is if you have a reception of over 100 people they provide a complimentary bridal suite. How awesome is that?
3. Premier catering that offers customized menus for any culture. After photographing weddings in every venue in the city we know wedding food and the Fantasyland Hotel has exceptional options for your guests.
4. Having a hotel steps away from your reception means guests can keep the party going all night long! Most guests make a weekend of it and what better place to stay at than one of the biggest shopping malls in the world.
5. Indoor photo location. Because of the unpredictability of weather on a wedding day having a back up plan is consequential to a stress free wedding. When you look your wedding at Fantasyland Hotel there are numerous options for photo locations. Our favourite is Europa Boulevard.
6. The Waterpark! Wait what does that have to do with a wedding? Nothing on the day of but after you stay the night at the hotel it's time to hit the wave pool and hop on some killer slides for the day. They even have a zip line there now! How cool is that to start your newly married lives together.
7. Out of town guests will love you! Lets face it, if they are not from Edmonton and they are coming to the city for your wedding they are unequivocally going there anyways so you are actually helping them to get there faster.
8. Galaxyland for anyone that had kids. After a full day of being in nice clothes and smiling for photos the kids at your wedding deserve to be treated to a day of rides and games. There is no better place in Edmonton for kids than Galaxyland.
9. Ice Skating. If you are having a summer wedding and love hockey maybe you want to get some wedding photos on the ice with your Oilers jerseys on. Sorry no Flames jerseys allowed in Oil Country.
10. Shopping, shopping and more shopping. Maybe you are leaving on your honeymoon right after the wedding and forget to get a bathing suit. Nothing like a last minute purchase at West Edmonton Mall to complete your day!
Location: 17700 87 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5T 4V4.